About our School
Hours and Days of Operation
Monday through Thursday, following the Perry Local Schools' calendar.
Class begins at 9:00 a.m., with the doors opening at 8:55 a.m. We dismiss at 12:00 p.m.
· All children can learn.
· All children benefit from developmentally appropriate materials, practices, and strategies.
· All children deserve a quality education in which individual needs are met, exceeded, and supported.
· Social skills, creativity, and imaginative play deserve the same attention as academic concerns.
· School is not just about children; it encompasses families, parents, community, stakeholders, society, and the environment of the world.
· Children must be encouraged to see the connections between new learning and prior knowledge.
We will assist each child to reach his full potential, at the child’s own pace, by providing experiences that will focus on the whole child. We can meet this goal by being educated, nurturing, consistent caregivers in a safe, developmentally appropriate environment.